Student Vote

What do you do in a student vote? A student vote is a chance for students to vote. The day of the student vote my job was a poll clerk. I was responsible of giving the vote card. I researched the Conservative Party. I learned that the Conservative government would focus on green technology and Conservatives like immigration. They also think immigration is essential to Canada. I learned that counting ballots are harder than  you think because you can get mixed up. The Conservative won with 16 votes in our school.  In Canada the Liberals won. I was not surprised that the Liberals won. The student vote was very fun. Here is a link for the leaders and  parties of Canada 

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

3 thoughts on “Student Vote

1. Great blog post Maor!

I think you did a great job explaining Student Vote in your post and you also did a great job in your presentation about the Conservative Party. As someone who is still new to Canada, I learned a few things myself!

Why were you not surprised that the Liberal Party won (both the Student Vote and the actual vote)? Why do you think the Conservative Party won the OJCS Student Vote?

I am looking forward to seeing what you blog about next! Keep up the great work!

Doc

• hi Dr Mitzmamacher thanks for reading my blog. I was not surprised because the day of the conting i saw that the liberal with 56 vots and the athers had 23.

2. Hi Maor,
    Great job in your first blog post. I also noticed that you worked hard to edit your post and used correct spelling and grammar. That made it very easy to read!
    Did you like your job as a poll clerk? Would you ever consider running in an election?